Friday, October 17, 2008

Proceed With Caution:
1. Saying, I can’t… The word I can’t is saying, you are going to throw your dignity out the window. But knowing you can do it is much easier because it’s all in front of you to do so. There is another saying to say which is, “you can always do it when you set your mind to it.” Some people in the real world also say does words to themselves so that they can do it and also wanting to see what they get out of it.

2. Getting dollar signs in your eyes… Thinking about jobs you would want to do. Is also thinking about the salary you would want because jobs do not give you that much of cash. But knowing what you want to do and what’s the cost of it is going to be then you will not have a problem about anything. But sticking your mind of what you want to do.

3. Doing what your parents expect- or what you think they expect… My parents say to this and don’t do this, but some parents are very supportive of what their children want out of life. But by being a more responsible person it can be your own choice. What parents expect you to do is graduate and go to college then get your career, but a good one that can feed you and help you with living.

4. Assuming a job won’t be useful in building experiences… They say, “anytime that you get a job, no matter how bad it may seem, it can teach you something.” Of what I experienced was working with my mom doing a lot of things that I never knew she did. But, working with my mother made me think twice of what I should become. So experiences do work of what you would want to do.

5. Going it alone… having no one around could be difficult, but knowing that you can do it is really great because you would know how to take care of yourself. It can be very blessing because you may never had help before, but on the way there is so much more to expect. So being alone can be a good experience, but you need support though. I guess. I would support myself in such ways if I made it in the real world today.

3 comments:

[JrB] WiCkEd^ said...

Greeat Job on your summary!!I liked that you were very detailed with it!!

Calstina Tohannie said...

Great summary! Llk da way u put it altogether..

Slipperz said...

i like the way u summarz it..."GOOD JOB" MEL:0!!